Earn Cash From Everyday Browsing
Earn Cash From Everyday Browsing
How to Use
Cocoon MDR™ (MyData Rewards™) is the only browser to give users the opportunity to share their data and make cash money from it easily and anonymously. Create a free account and install the Cocoon MDR™ browser to start earning money just for surfing the Internet.
IT'S YOUR DATA
You should be the one to profit from it.
Many people don’t realize how much Big Data companies have been profiting off your data since they keep the money all for themselves. Now you can TAKE CONTROL and GET PAID for sharing your data anonymously with Cocoon MDR.
If you love to shop and socialize, this browser is for you. We have built Cocoon MDR™ on the open source Chrome framework to give you the best experience possible where you can utilize all your favorite extensions. Whether you are shopping Online, watching videos, or surfing the Net to plan your next vacation you can do it all while earning money at the same time.
You can rest assured, the browsing data that is shared is always ANONYMOUS. Never is any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) sent over our encrypted connections. And you always have full control, so you can easily turn data sharing off and on right from the browser bar.
CREATE A COCOON MDRTM ACCOUNT
TAKE CONTROL OF
Download the first browser to give you cash
for your data with MyData Rewards™ from Cocoon.
Ready to start using the next generation browser?
Fill out the fields and get started making money today!
THANKS FOR SIGNING UP
DOWNLOAD THE BROWSER
Benefit from MyData RewardsTM. It does all the work for you and provides you cash for the sale of your data.
Ready to start earning cash?
Choose your download preference.
Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave
Windows 7, 8, 10
IT'S YOUR DECISION
Cocoon will only share and monetize your data if
you opt in to the MyDataRewards™ program. You
can opt out at any time.
NEED MORE INFO?
WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
We are not set up to sell data belonging to users whose IP address is outside the USA at this time. Unfortunately, this issue cannot be solved with a VPN...both the device and the IP address must be in the USA. We will announce new markets as they open up. Thanks for your interest in MyData Rewards™!
The company behind MyData Rewards™ is Virtual World Computing. Our flagship product is Cocoon, a secure, cloud-based browser that completely masks user data from third parties. We saw an opportunity to provide users with the power to take back their data from big-name browsers and choose between complete privacy online or a way to cash in on their browsing data, and that became MyData Rewards™ from Cocoon.
After an initial 45-day period to establish your account, you’ll earn in monthly increments, which you can track on your Cocoon homepage. To avoid handling fees, the balance of your earnings will be deposited to the PayPal account you provide on a quarterly basis, on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31 every year. More options for cashing in your rewards may become available in the future as we expand the program further.
That depends on the quantity and the quality of the data you generate. We estimate that the average user should be able to make between $150 and $300/year. Cocoon will do everything in our power to maximize your rewards. In order to provide this service, Cocoon will retain 15% of the profits from selling your data. The remaining 85% goes to you!
We use your e-mail address to create your account and to contact you for any issues that may arise with your MyData Rewards™.
It is not. We carefully remove all PII (personally identifiable information) before we pass the data on to a buyer. If total privacy is more important to you than making money from your data, we recommend downloading the original Cocoon browser at getcocoon.com/download. In the future, the two features, MyData Rewards™ from Cocoon and Cocoon Stealth Mode, will be available on a single browser.
*Earnings based on an average of the top 20 users for February 2019. Rates subject to change based on actual pages visited and data market rates.